[Mediawiki-i18n] [Wikitech-l] GSoC 2013 Summary: jQuery.IME extensions for Firefox and Chrome

Praveen Singh prageck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:25:22 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been working on the project jQuery.IME extensions for Firefox and
Chrome as a part of Google Summer of Code 2013 that concluded recently.

Both Chrome and Firefox extensions were reviewed and published in their
respective extension repositories. Please go ahead and download them.

Firefox extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefox/addon/wikimedia-input-tools/

Chrome extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wikimedia-input-tools/fjnfifedbeeeibikgpggddmfbaeccaoh

I wrote a wrap-up blog post summarizing my overall experience throughout
the summer, current status of the project and the thank yous:
http://blog.praveensingh.in/articles/gsoc-wrap-up/

With best regards,
Praveen Singh