[Mediawiki-i18n] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on November 13, 2013 at 1500 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 7 06:10:36 UTC 2013

[x-posted]

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team will be hosting an IRC office
hour on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 between 15:00 - 16:00 UTC on
#wikimedia-office. (See below for timezone conversion and other details.)
We will be talking about some of our recent and upcoming projects and then
taking questions for the remaining time.

We also look forward to hear about anything that needs our attention.
Questions and other concerns can also be sent to me directly before the
event. See you there!

Thanks
Runa

=== Event Details ===

What: WMF Language Engineering Office hour
When: November 13, 2013 (Wednesday). 1500-1600 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131113T1500
Where: IRC Channel #wikimedia-office on FreeNode

--
Language Engineering - Outreach and QA Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation