[Mediawiki-i18n] Pre-releasing translatewiki.net iOS App

Or Sagi orsagi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:51:13 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

We are working on a mobile application for translatewiki.net, as a part of
our BSc final project in the Tel-Aviv Uni. We try to do our best effort to
make the perfectly handy, simple and professional way to use
translatewiki.net on the go.

We are super close to launch it publicly to the iOS app store.
If you have an iOS device (iphone, iPod or iPad), you are invited to be
among the first to see and test it, via "TestFlight". click this
invitation<http://tflig.ht/17EJVFz> and
you'll be approved.

You can also find our project on
Github<https://github.com/orsa/TranslateWikiApp-iOS>