[Mediawiki-i18n] i18n deployment 2013-01-15

Dhaval S. Vyas dsvyas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:43:34 UTC 2013

Hi Siebrand,

UniversalLanguageSelector has a strange behavious of replacing/overwriting
characters when Gujarati is used as language. Having said that, when
Gujarati enabled, while correcting any existing text, it does the same as
typing in "Insert" mode.

Another problem there is, after entering storke/creating new parapragph it
stops working.

It was mere my lazyness that I didn't file a bug for these issue and never
thought of a day when it would replace Narayam. I am happy to file a bug
for these 2 issue if needed. If these issues could be fixed before the
releast it will be great, because otherwise it will handicape the users on
two most active projects of Gujarati language wikis, wikipedia and
wikisource.

Thanks,
Dhaval
(User:Dsvyas)