[Mediawiki-i18n] [Design] Truncating a message, enforcing word order

Jared Zimmerman jared.zimmerman at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 13 01:14:25 UTC 2013

The reason for not wrapping is this is a fixed header element and we want
to reduce the amount of space it takes up on screen.

if you forget the entire name of the article you can scroll up to the top
of the page.

*Jared Zimmerman * \\  Director of User Experience \\ Wikimedia Foundation

M : +1 415 609 4043 |   :  @JaredZimmerman<https://twitter.com/JaredZimmerman>