[Mediawiki-i18n] [Wikitech-l] [Design] Making inter-language links shorter

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Apr 24 19:17:27 UTC 2013

Please note that "screen readers" and "readers without JavaScript" aren't
in any way the same thing -- modern screen readers hook into "real
browsers" like IE, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and JavaScript runs just
great in them.

Serious accessibility concerns should really be referred to someone who's
an expert... do we have anybody on staff or volunteer who has real, direct,
current experience with vision-impaired users and their needs?

-- brion