[Mediawiki-i18n] [Design] [Wikitech-l] Making inter-language links shorter

Brion Vibber bvibber at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 18 22:12:12 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Mathieu Stumpf <
psychoslave at culture-libre.org> wrote:

> Oh by the way, is there an access to discussion pages on the mobile
> version now? Last time I checked it wasn't accessible directly, but at
> the begining it wasn't possible to access other languages if I'm not
> mistaken, so I thought that may also come with an update.

I believe Jon may be working on something to expose talk pages, but it's
not quite ready yet. We were kind of hoping to wait for a more structured
discussion system to come into place, but we're still waiting on that.

In the meantime, you should be able to jump to them via the search box, it
just won't be very pretty. :)

-- brion