[Mediawiki-i18n] I18n deployment 2012-10-30

Niklas Laxstrom nlaxstrom at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 29 10:01:57 UTC 2012

Plans for tomorrow:
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/39200 -- Narayam and WebFonts on
Marathi wikibooks/wikiquote/wiktionary
>> Narayam was not deployed to wiktionary due to typo in configuration. Fix has been submitted as part of general cleanup patch: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/28625/ . If that has been not merged by tomorrow, I will just fix the typo in a separate patch.

https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/41460 -- Narayam on Amharic
wikipedia/wiktionary/wikiquote

https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/41359 -- WebFonts on Arabic
wikipedia/wiktionary/wikibooks/wikinews/wikiquote/wikiversity/wikisource

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/30432 -- NewUserMessage bug fix
>> Goes into 1.21wmf3 on Monday, will update the extension to master on 1.21wmf2 and deploy.

The usual time, 09:00-10:00 UTC. Be aware that many countries are
switching to winter time around this time of the year.

  -Niklas