[Mediawiki-i18n] MediaWiki Language Extension Bundle launches

Steve Slevinski slevin at signpuddle.net
Wed Nov 28 16:06:47 UTC 2012

Thanks for the bundle.  I've been looking to assemble a list of tools to
support i18n.  This looks great.

I plan to install this on the ASL Wikipedia Project.  We've already
started the translation efforts on Translatewiki.net, language "ase".
The localization of the interface to American Sign Language is required.
I'll be creating a fresh install on Wikimedia Labs and add the bundle.
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

I also need to install this on my personal documentation wiki.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Regards,
-Steve