[Mediawiki-i18n] I18n deployment 2012-03-05

Niklas Laxström nlaxstrom at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 5 10:27:45 UTC 2012

Hi. New things has surfaced during the weekend:
* Enable WebFonts for Sanskrit Wikisource https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34159
* Enable WebFonts for Amharic Wiktionary and Amharic Wikiquote
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34700

Since these are only about changing settings and not new code, we have
decided to include them in this deployment already. WebFonts is
already in use in some other Sanskrit and Amharic projects.

  -Niklas