[Mediawiki-i18n] Update report

Gerard Meijssen gmeijssen at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 17 07:35:23 UTC 2012

Hoi,
When the information for a language is correct, there is nothing to be done
for PLURAL. As I understand it, you are right when you state that the
plural-gettext.txt is where the information can be found. In essence it
means for me that in addition to a potential difference with the CLDR there
may be a difference with the implementation in gettext as well. As you may
know, gettext is used inthe implementation of many freely license
applications.
Thanks,
      Gerard