[Mediawiki-i18n] IRC office hours with the localization team on Februari 21

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:11:37 UTC 2012

Hoi,
Today at 18:00 UTC (see also the link below) there is a Wikimedia Office
hour with the WMF localisation team. The subject is what more can we do for
your language. On my blog I entered some of the things we can talk about.
We also love to hear about how what we already do works for you and what we
(both you and us) can do to extend it further.

Joining our office hours is a great way to celebrate International Mother
Language Day.
Thanks,
     Gerard

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&min=00&sec=0&day=21&month=02&year=2012