[Mediawiki-i18n] CLDR and Names.php

Xuacu Saturio xuacusk8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:25:55 UTC 2012

On llu 16 abr 2012 20:31:46 CEST, Steven R. Loomis wrote:

>  And I replied to your post.
>
> Xuacu,
>  Your account is still active and vetting started a couple of weeks
> ago, please consider filing a ticket with the updated exemplar data
> here: http://cldr.unicode.org/index/cldr-spec/minimaldata/form (
> including that the Spanish plural rules are to be used ) so that
> Asturian can be entered.
>

> Steven R. Loomis, CLDR Project
> Srl295 @ translatewiki || freenode

Hi Steven, all,

Of course, when I learned about the new vetting period, I began to
prepare a new ticket to get Asturian included into CLDR.

But, prior to submission, I'll ask other fellow asturian translators
and developers to check the data to make sure we don't make mistakes
this time. At least not obvious mistakes :)

Kind regards
--
Xuacu Saturio

Sent while testing Thunderbird