[Mediawiki-i18n] [OSM-dev] osm.org userpage broken with farsi localization?

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:56:54 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 14:28, Claudius <claudius.h at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 07.04.2010 15:21, Tom Hughes:
>> On 07/04/10 13:56, Claudius wrote:
>>
>>> That line should run:
>>>
>>>        abbr_day_names: [ی, د, س, چ, پ, ج, ش]
>>>
>>> Can we somehow push that fix upstream or is this a local plugin?
>>
>> OK. I've put that in now if you want to give it a try and make sure it's
>> right now - the signup date on your user page should be a Saturday...
>
> Looking good now. Thanks for the quick fix.
>
> Maybe Ævar can comment on the export...

The reason they aren't being shown in the default Translatewiki
interface is because they're on a list of ignored messages that aren't
shown to translators by default.

Here's the list of these messages:
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/Translate/groups/OpenStreetMap/OpenStreetMap.yml

To change them you have to pick "I want to: View optional messages
from" in the translation drop-down list, here's the full list of
hidden messages for Farsi:

    http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&task=optional&group=out-osm-site&language=fa&limit=2500&uselang=en

Hope that helps.