[Mediawiki-i18n] Call for translations: MediaWiki needs your language skills

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 20 18:37:59 UTC 2009

Dear translators,

MediaWiki is constantly in need of your help. In the MediaWiki repository we
do not only maintain MediaWiki with about 2,400 messages but we also have well
over 400 MediaWiki extensions, of which some 375 have over 8,000 translatable
messages.

As the end of this year is near, and we are getting ready for the next major
MediaWiki release (1.16), we once again call upon you for your help.

Please come to http://translatewiki.net, create a user account, request
translator rights and set your language in your preferences.

Then check your language code at
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:LanguageStats to see where you can
contribute. Chances are that you can contribute a whole lot.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Siebrand Mazeland