[Mediawiki-i18n] MediaWiki i18n "call to arms"

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Mon Apr 2 12:17:07 UTC 2007

Privet!

Yes, a basic set would nice to start with. In time they will get to deliver
a complete translation but we must make sure that we deliver at the very
least an usable wiki. I'm afraid it will take more than 100, though.

Basically we should put a native speaker in the condition of being an admin
(categories, orphans, etc) and a user. We hope that the undergoing
experiment with Kabyle (and probably Ingush, too) will lead to define what
communities may need as a "first aid kit".

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html