[Mediawiki-i18n] uploadnewversion

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:28:32 UTC 2006

On 25/05/06, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's now treated as a plain text label, the translation should be of
> "Upload a new version of this file." I suspect I forgot to announce
> it. I do apologise.

It would be fine if such syntax-only changes would be done
automatically by the programmer who makes the change in all languages
(I believe you do not have to understand a language to be able to
change "[$1 xxx]" to "xxx").

Announcement is a good thing, but I believe it is quite unnecessary to
ask thirty people to do such a change (and then, in the better case,
they come back to ask a developer to commit their single-line change,
one after another).

-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]