[Mediawiki-i18n] Announcement of Wikimedia Servers Software Updates?

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:22:01 UTC 2006

> As far as I know it's not always the case. Servers are updated with
> some delays. One available indicator - version number. You could
> compare it with latest changes in SVN to see difference.

Well, sure, that is why I've said "(almost)". But, IIANM, the syncing
is done quite routinely. Anyway, if I may ask, I would prefer not
making a list called "i18n" turn into a "sync-notification" list. If
you need that (and if it is not already somewhere else, which is also
quite possible), ask for another list, please.

-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]