[Mediawiki-i18n] unused msg between rev. 13859 and 14113

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Sun May 7 22:12:31 UTC 2006

Hi!

> I just thought that this may be useful. When I check latest
> Messages.php file (r. 14113, 1.7-svn), here's the 42 variables that
> were deleted:

In case you didn't know that: note that there are useful tools to aid
with such tasks in the maintenance folder:

* checktrans.php lists all untranslated messages (i.e. they exist in
Messages.php, but not in the selected language),
* redundanttrans.php lists all redundant messages (i.e. they exist in
the selected language, but not in Messages.php, probably removed
legacy messages),
* duplicatetrans.php lists all duplicate messages (i.e. translated
into an identical string).

-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]