[Mediawiki-i18n] Option link labels on Watchlists

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:46:32 UTC 2006

As part of the general fix for bug 5827, I've made some changes to the
message use in the watchlists in r18632.

We used to construct the label texts for things like "show own
edits"/"hide own edits" using a combination of a "show" or "hide"
message, and a partial link combination. This was bad for
accessibility and bad for usability and probably not too friendly for
internationalisation either.

We now use full messages as label texts:

* watchlist-show-own
* watchlist-show-bots
* watchlist-hide-own
* watchlist-hide-bots

I anticipate that I'll be poking this for recent changes itself (since
that's what the bug was filed against), and recent changes linked;
sometime this week.

Rob Church